Monday, January 29, 2007

frustration building....

Okay, So i just walked downstairs to mention to my parents that i am interested in going to g 3 day music festival near Palm Springs,CA. Didn't even have a chance to say anything about it when my mom says, FORGET ABOUT IT! :+o are you serious woman? This is so frustrating, cuz i shouldn't be living with my parents. I love my parents to death, i do i really do. I LOVE THEM! I would kill to protect my parents, I love them with an unconditional love that can only be tought by years of loving me. BUT, we see life, living, breathing, everything on such a totally different level. By the way, here is a link to the Festival. WOW! This thing is a once in a life time opportunity. Not only that, but RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE!! isn't even together, hasn't been for years. I would go to see them alone!!!!! How does my mother think she has the right to just dismiss something like that? Am i over reacting or do i have a right to be angry/frustrated here? Honestly, if i was living on my own, I would be experiencing so many amazing things. I wouldn't ever second guess myself. With my parents on me and involved with every aspect of my life, i feel like i am still a little kid. Mommy and daddy still making decisions for mikey.

I need some feedback on this one. Stormi, i really like your opinion. U too Lucy Brown!!

p.s. you don't have to sign in/have an account to paste comments.

So frustrating, Why wouldn't she at least say, well that sounds pretty interesting. I mean, she could have blown me off, and i wouldn't be anywhere as wound up as i am right now.

p.s.s. I have to be at work tonight at 11p.m. Fun Fun FUn! prolly work till 3 or 4 in da morning. LATERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment