Saturday, February 23, 2008

I feel like an idiot today.

I don't want to go into great detail.....but I locked myself out of Pathway while I was working there today. Ughhh, I think i'll let the video do the talking for me. You might have to twist your head to the side. to see it correctly. Didn't have a coat on, I was really cold and had been working my but off for the past 3 1/2 hours. LOL. I just had to laugh it off, even though inside I was feeling like a grade A MORON!

I just couldn't get it right today. I felt really stupid, no matter what I did I just couldn't get my memory working correctly. AHHHHHHHH!

So, then I go to Dave church.....and I locked my keys in my car. Why the heck did I even lock my car? It was at Daves house in eye sight of where I was sitting the whole time, I don't even remember locking it. I have no idea what was going through my head. DO'OH!!!

I'm going to bed

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mikey-

    Just wanted to let you know that I am praying for you. I am a complete stranger to you but we have a lot in common. I go to Brookside - where Collateral is held. My brother and his family go to Pathway. A group of people from my parents church helped to start Pathway. Your witness is incredible and I appreciate all of your honesty on this blog. We all have bad days when nothing seems to go right. Keep your chin up.

    ReplyDelete