Thursday, June 14, 2007

I love CHINA!

Today I got a bit restless, to cease as much of this antsyness as possible, I created some goals, and just started walking. My goals were this; get gifts for people back home, and get as close to the Nuclear Cooling towers as possible, and snap a picture. Well, as I sit here updating my blog at 11:57PM in China, I can say Goals Accomplished! I passed many interesting things. I got a laugh out of this one. When I passed a police station, there was a police car sitting, running, with the lights on. And inside there were 2 police men PASSED OUT! HA! It was pretty funny to see. At least to me it was.This is a Donkey. He really wanted me to take his picture, So I did. I am pretty sure it was FLEA infested and may die soon, but he was happy that I took his picture.
This was the DVD shop I found. The lady on the phone was talking to Angel. Angel was telling her where I needed to go. Then her husband went out in the road and got me a Taxi and told him where I needed to go. Ohhh, yea. This DVD shop I was in.........I kind of figuered out that it was a rental shop........But I foget where it is, so I paid 50RMB for the movies I got, and if I were to bring them back, I would get 40RMB back, but that isn't going to happen.
This is me approaching the cooling tower, I just had to cross over the rail road tracks.
This was as close as I could get. Mission Accomplished for rizzle. I know that it probably a little weird that I have such an obsession with the nuclear power plant cooling towers...but hey, it's a hobby while I am in China.

Much later on in the day, my mom and I went out to do some late night shopping. She found her english speaking friend Lily, and introduced me. We had a good time, and together we found Chelsy a cute little chinese outfit. very Zesty.

God bless,

Mikey

1 comment:

  1. Greetings,

    I stumbled upon your site when I was trying to figure out an aspect og omega 3 deficiency....not NECESSARIALLY MS.

    I too have MS, was dxed in 1998 at age 32, by the time 2001 rolled around I could no longer work, I was crawling to the bathroom to use the facilities, and had been told that I would NEVER see better out of my right eye than 20/1000 (MS took all sight from that eye for several days, 4 months later a Neuro told me that (20/1000) was as good as it would ever be, and to "learn to adjust to it".

    Fortunately, God blessed me with "stubborn". I didn't like that answer since ALL I had the ENERGY to do by THAT time was READ or watch TV... as it was I was I was sleeping 12-17.5 hours a day...changing 1 kitty litter box took so much out of me I had to lay down and rest for 1/2 to 1 hour b4 I could change the other one...

    But God blessed me with "stubborn" and a good mind. After a good bit of research, and having "nothing to loose" as bad as I had gotten, I tried to address what seemed to be the most likely set of "MS causes".

    1. started taking 2G Flax (seed) oil/day (STRONGLY suggest Nature's Bounty Brand) (Now I'd suggest 3.6G/day - and that is what I take now)

    2. Took 8mg of Octacosanol/day

    3. Stopped ALL milk products (some big muckety-mucks in MS research determined that the substance in Milk called Butyrophilin was the culprit, probably due to molecular mimicry (there's 32 molecules that are identical in both butyrophilin and in myelin in same ORDER in the string of molecules, and "mistaken identity" is the theory as to the "why".

    4. Took 400IU/day Vitamin D (Now I take 2000IU/day - after more research)

    Now I no longer have to crawl to the bathroom. I have 20/40 vision in my right eye. Still have "issues" re: the MS, but I'm a WHOLE lot better than I was... (of course, I think I was pretty close to death, so....)

    I don't even need a cane to walk...(anymore)

    Anyway if you'd like to "chat" to get more detail, my "junk" email addy is:
    kacer@(DoNotWriteThis)catlover.com

    I don't check it often, but will try to for the next week or 2. Put "Multiple Sclerosis" in all caps in the title so I will see and not delete by accident ;)

    Best of luck!
    God Bless!

    Kim

    ReplyDelete