Monday, May 7, 2007

Woops, forgot to blog yesterday.

I did forget to blog yesterday,I passed out at like 9:15, but if i would have, I would have put this picture on it. This is a picture of my dad, he is cooking eggs for an Egg Sandwich. I love these. I am going to miss these so much while I am in China. I bet they use like tiny bird eggs or something. When I got off work today, I hopped in the shower. Got all clean, and was ready to grab my towel. Then, bam. I get all light headed.....and i taste something funny in my throat. Then this happens.
My nose starts spewing out BLOOD. Like it's going out of style, it poured out of my lil nose. Now, It could be because of the dryness and the weather and temperature change. But how do oyu explain the Light Headedness. HUH? HUH?

2 comments:

  1. Why do you have a blog? Did you
    notice that you have ZERO comments?
    I am only commenting because I have
    had 2 glasses of wine, and wondering
    why in the hell you have any
    thing. you are boring, self
    centered and who in the hell
    cares about you getting a fricking
    sun burn, or any thing else

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi

    Good luck with your treatments! For MS there is a new treatment called Tysabri. More results were reported at the AAN meeting a week or so ago - Looks like a miracle drug! No safety probs - After 3 yrs of use MS appears to almost be cured - go to website mspatientsforchoice for more info.

    Regards, Bill Powell
    email mbpowell@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete